We are very excited to announce our 2017 calendar of workshops and events for students and teachers in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. We are continuing to negotiate more opportunities and will update this page regularly.
Event flyers can be downloaded by clicking the link below. If there is no link, it will be uploaded soon.
- LEAP Engineering Link Project – La Trobe University, Melbourne, Vic – April 5 & 6
- CQ Engineering Link Project – CQ University, Rockhampton, Qld – June 26 & 27
- SQ Engineering Link Project – Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Qld – July 6 & 7
- NQ Engineering Link Project – James Cook University, Townsville, Qld – July 17 & 18
- FNQ Engineering Link Project – James Cook University, Cairns, Qld – July 20 & 21
- LEAP Engineering Link Project – La Trobe University, Melbourne, Vic – September 27 & 28
- Orange Regional Engineering Project – The Canobolas RTHS, Orange, NSW – October 20
- Lismore Regional Engineering Project – Kadina High School, Kadina, NSW – October 25
- Spaghetti Bridge PD – Townsville – JCU Townsville – June 1
- Bathurst Linking Engineers with Teachers – Charles Sturt University – June 9
- Sydney, NSW – TBA
- Lismore Regional Engineering Project – Kadina High School, Kadina, NSW – October 24
- Orange Regional Engineering Project – The Canobolas RTHS, Orange, NSW – October 19
- Spaghetti Bridge Competition (Queensland) – August 13 (Townsville), August 18 & 21 (Brisbane)
Open for Registrations
If you would like to register a group of students for a particular event, email us for a bulk registration form.
Make sure you read carefully the information on the last page of the registration process.
|Central Queensland Engineering Link Project||CQ University (Rockhampton)||
|South Queensland Engineering Link Project||Queensland University of Technology||
|North Queensland Engineering Link Project||James Cook University (Townsville)||
|Far North Queensland Engineering Link Project||James Cook University (Cairns)||
Can’t find what you are looking for or want more information?
Please complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.